Personal Data Protection Policy
@HYCCO, a young establishment from Toulouse who produces bipolar plates for hydrogen full stack located in 4 Avenue Didiet Daurat, gives great importance to the protection of the Personal Data it has collects and process as a data controller, in the context of its activity.
Collection and procession of Personal Data carried out by HYCCO in the context of the operation of its activity and its usage by collecting via its website www.hycco.fr will be protected by this data protection policy determined by the company.
1. The purpose of the HYCCO Data protection commitments in terms of protection of Personal Data can be seen as followed :
- Personal Data is processed lawfully, fairly and transparently
- Personal Data is collected for legitimate purposes only, and it will not be processed in a manner incompatible with other purposes
- Personal Data is stored on HYCCO database and will not be share with third parts
2. What kind of Personal Data are collected ?
As part of the use only in purpose for its Website, several types of Data may be collected by HYCCO.
In general, the data collected corresponds to the following categories :
- Identification data : First name, Last name, Company Name
- Contact data : E-mail address
3. Means of collection of Personal Data
The Data subjects are likely to communicate their personal information to HYCCO by various means and in particular on the website when downloading HYCCO Press-kit through resources section of the website by completing an information form. The Press-kit includes HYCCO’s brochure, logo in different forms and various images of it’s product. The Press-kit is dedicated for promotional use only.
4. How long are Personal Data kept?
HYCCO tackles to retain the personal Data of the persons concerned for a period not exceeding that necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they are processed, plus the legal limitation period. The period of storage is fixed on 3 years. After this period of time, the data collected will be destroyed.